Wednesday, April 3, 2013

I feel good. So good.

Yes, I feel good. So good. 'Cause I got you.

I have been pretty down lately. From the school semester coming to a close and having to pick my classes for the Fall already, just getting off holiday hours from Easter at work, stressing about my duo that will be competing with a script I wrote them and all of the many other things that make my brain a jumbled mess. I have been letting things get to me, and I not totally sure why. After a long talk with a good friend of mine about a certain area of my life that has been keeping me very down in the dumps, she gave me some simple advice: just make yourself happy.

In the moment I wanted to ignore everything she was saying because I really didn't want to positive and happy about things because I genuinely felt negative and unhappy. But, after sitting on what she told me, I started to think about all the reasons that I should be happy and the things that do make me happy. Heck, I am actually one easily happy person, you know that?


 
What are some of the things that make you happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment