Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Dang you, blogger world!

Happy Thursday!

Before I scurry away and start my weekend early, I decided that I will leave you with an interesting post before you hear from me, for real, again on Monday. Why am I gone for so long? I will tell you, don't you worry! I am actually going away with the youth group from my church for Friday and Saturday because they are competing in a competition that we call Fine Arts. I have a duo competing in the drama division so I am going along for the ride to support them. You will hear all about our adventures when I return.

things blogging made me love
 
Luke Bryan
 
I always liked country music. Heck, I owned every single one of Carrie Underwood's CD's. But, this dang blogging world made me want to listen to country music all day long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment