Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Was that in my thought bubble?

I think alot. How 'bout you?
I also talk alot, do you too?
 
Sorry, I thought that was going to be like Dr. Suess and sound cute. But, I don't think that I really accomplished that the way I wanted to. Oh well. Life goes on.
 
Today I was inspired by the conversations that I have with...myself. I love the conversations that I have inside my head. No one really understands me like I do, so I decided that I would share some of the things that me, myself and Irene and I talk about on the regular. Hopefully you can find this amusing and not want to commit me to the looney bin just yet.
 
To get my thoughts rolling, I decided to enlist a friend and ask her what she thought the topic of my thoughts should be and she said: men. Well, I immediately started to feel my cheeks blush and my awkwardness come out to play. I will tell you about the thoughts I either a) have about men or b) have when I am around men. Let's see how this is going to go down.
 


At Work:
Oh, hello attractive customer. Yes, I will throw that garbage away for you even though that is not my job and the garbage is only a step and a half away from you. Gosh, you are lucky that you are a cutie. No, wait. Don't leave! Okay, your sandwhich probably is more important than standing at the counter talking to me.

Waiter, waiter! Don't go to her, I can change your twenty into a ten, five and five ones...even though I just opened and it will wipe out my drawer. I don't even care. You're attractive and I will help you with anything.

Ew. You sit around at the coffee bar for four hours a day. Do you even have a job? You wear cheaply looking suits and then try to talk to any girl that walks by you? Do you not get the hint that they don't like you because in that suit you look like the tin man from the Wizard of Oz? Just, ew.

Sorry, I don't respond to the term of endearment, 'mami'. Call me sweetheart or princess and that's a different story.

With People I Like:
Alright, good! You are like ten feet away from me. This give me the opportunity to check my hair and make sure I have nothing in my teeth. Dangit! You moved. Stay out of my line of vision so you don't see me doing this. That's embarassing.

Maybe if I bat my eyelashes. No, no. That only works in movies. I will look like I have an awkward twitch. Just smile, Marissa. Smile and hope there is nothing in your teeth.

Let me buy you everything in the entire world so then maybe there is a slight possible chance that you will love me. LET ME LOVE YOU.

I am just going to casually walk by and hope that he looks up. When he looks up I will pull the 'Oh, hey, I didn't know you were in this area' face. Or shyly wave. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

Random Thoughts:
Well, hellllooooooo! ;)

I bet he has a super attractive girl....oh, boyfriend. He is attractive and has an attractive boyfriend. Awesome.

Oh. Okay. That's fine. Yeah, just side-hug me and tell me that I am adorable. Because I think it's so cute when totally friend-zone me and treat me like your little sister. Oh man, please go on!

Yuuuup. I just exist. Walk right past me and onto the girl next to me. Totes fine. I will just be standing here, chillin'. Chillin' like a villian, ya know.


Well, I hope you guys enjoyed my awkward and random thoughts about men.
Do you ever think of any of the things that I think of? Please share and let me know I am not alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment