Friday, March 1, 2013

Friday Fun: A "FUN" iPhone wallpaper.

Since this week I have been very musical & uplifting, I decided to make an inspirational iPhone wallpaper for this week's Friday Fun, using uplifting song lyrics. How amazing am I at combining different topics? No need for applause, though it is more than welcome.
 
My cousin Rachel has gotten me obssessed hooked on FUN's new song "Carry On". When I saw it at the Grammy's, I fell in total love with the song. The lyrics are totally great, and a wonderful current anthem for me. I wanted to share this awesome song with you guys, and also uplift you.
 
click here to get this wallpaper.
Save it to your computer and send it to your phone via e-mail,
or just open my blog on your phone and save the image from there.

Have a lovely weekend!


3 comments:

  1. Nice wallpaper - makes me smile :)
    Wish I had an iphone!!!

    www.bohemianmuses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! love this! Okay, and I like that song too! Most of their new cd is pretty good!! Way cute girl!
    Hope you had a great weekend!

    Alyssa
    http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the wallpaper!

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete