Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Do I really have to clean that?!

Well, well, well. I hate to break it to all of you. But, it's finally Spring!
I couldn't be more excited about this because Spring is just one step closer to Summer, and I love Summer. It's just so carefree and I am so relaxed and not getting all stressed and crazy. The only time I am going crazy is at work, and even work doesn't stress me out in the summer because everyone is just having fun. Alright Spring, we're gunna let you finish, but I am pretty sure everyone wants Summer.
 
With Spring being in the air, I decided that I would embrace it with a bear hug and take on the task of Spring cleaning. I was never a big clean freak like my mom, but when I am on a kick, I am on a kick for a good while. I started at the begining of this week to start to not only clean out the obvious things, like the messy drawers, but also other things that could need a little refreshing.
 
                                                          Source: all-things-bright-and-beyootiful.tumblr.com via Delaney on Pinterest

1. The Hiding Places | I am forever shoving random things in places where I can't see them. I am hoping on cleaning out all the little hiding places I have to shove things and start to throw away things. My gosh, I hate throwing things away. I swear that I am a secret hoarder. I really do need to throw that old movie stub from last summer because it doesn't have any value anymore. Time to clean and organize all of colorful pens, markers and random notebooks that I continue to buy from Target.
 
2. The Wardrobe | I have been craving new clothes for the longest time. It's totally not helping that I had already gotten rid of so many winter clothes that I feel like I have been wearing the same thing for a month. I am going to go through all of my Winter and Spring clothes and all of my shoes. Once I can comb through all of that nonsense, I am going to treat myself with some new clothes, shoes and if I think that I have been a really good girl, maybe some jewelry - but only if it's on sale!
 
3. The iPhone of Wonders | Remember how I just mentioned that I am a secret hoarder and hate to throw things away? I also hate to hit the little red 'delete' button on my iPhone. I hate deleting any photos or things because I feel like at some point down the road I am going to be hitting myself upside the head because I deleted that picture I took of my shoes that one time, last month. I really need to bite the bullet and just delete somethings unless they are super important. This is going to be a hard one, I can tell you that right now.
 
4. The Laptop Creature | Again, much like the iPhone, I really need to just delete things off of my laptop or just organize everything into folders and re-name all of my documents. Because currently half of them have names like "fasnjgtangsg4fagfa5gag" and that's just not working for me.
 
5. The Tummy | I need to clean out the crapola. I am not going to say that I am fat, but I just really want to tone up and get back into shape. I am super motivated into excercising again and eating healthy. Who said that I can't spring clean out my body?
 
Are you going to do any Spring cleaning?


No comments:

Post a Comment