Thursday, March 21, 2013

Currently...

Sometimes I just sit here and stare at a blank post, trying to grab at straws of ideas. Some days I get something, other days I steal some ideas and then on those other days, I decided to talk about my totally boring and average life. Today just happens to be one of those days, I hope you don't mind.
 
 
 
If you don't follow me on Instagram, you didn't see the photo I posted of the totally yummy zeppoles we were giving away at work on Tuesday in honor of St. Joseph's Day. If you have absolutely no idea what I am talking about, it's okay, half of the Italians don't even know what it means either. Basically, its just a day to eat yummy cream filled pastries, and eat many of them, because the day only comes around once a year. So, mangia!
 
Inbetween working, and eating zeppoles, I have been sticking to my new "spring cleaning" resolution by eating healthier. (I swear to you, I only had one zeppole) I have been eating healthier, and working out everyday. I have been feeling better and with my new eating schedule, I have been feeling less hungry all the time. Way to go, me! Now, let's hope this whole new kick in the pants really works.
 
And inbetween all that jazz listed above, I have also been writing a script, well a skit, for the teens ar my church. They are competing in this competition we call Fine Arts and I am their director. I wrote the script and they have been working on learning some if it on their own. I had my first practice with them this week and I so confident and ready for them to compete - I know they are going to kick it out of the park. Me being their director means that I get to get away from work for a weekend to go and "direct and guide" them when they go to compete. Halle-stinking-lujah. This girls need a little break from all the raviolis and the crazies. And the crazy raviolis.
 
I hope that you all are doing fine and dandy.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment