Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Tuesday Tunes.

I have been listening to a lot of music lately. I usually jam out in the morning when I am getting ready: though I do find it hard to make my eyeliner straight when Maroon 5 is blaring in the background, because all I want to do is move like Jagger. But, I have been getting iTunes cards from everywhere and I have been buying some music that I have been meaning too, and taking some friends suggestions on new music for me to dance around too.

This week I am going to share three songs with you that I have been loving, or have been newly realeased that I am also loving. This week (because I am going to make this a weekly staple, here at Just Being Marissa) I am going to share with you some of my recently purchased songs.


 
Mermaid | Train
I love Train, and I always have. Their albums and singles are always cute, fun and catchy. I don't care if Pat Monahan is pushing 50, he can still put out a great song and get Ryan Seacrest to play it over and over. When I heard this song on the radio I immediately had to rush to the iTunes store and buy it so I could jam out to it whenever I pleased. Though I wasn't a fan of Train live in concert (maybe it's because I couldn't fully enjoy them because I was all flustered over Adam Levine), I love their music all day, everyday.
 
 
Wanted | Hunter Hayes
Okay, maybe it's the blonde spikey hair and dashing smile, but Hunter Hayes makes me swoon. I think his music is so incredibly country and adorable. I bought a few songs that I heard from listening to a Carrie Underwood station on Spotify, and then after talking to a few friends they also loved this cutie pie country boy. So, now I have the entire album on my iPhone and I have no regrets, just love.
 
 
Feel This Moment | Pitbull featuring Christina Aguliera
Okay, so I will be the first one to admit that I hated this song when I first heard it. Excuse me, XTina, what are you doing on a Pitbull track?! But after I heard it on the radio (mostly because there were commercials on every other station) I became more accustomed to the song and groove, shall I say. I love Pitbull and I love Christina. So, why not have them make a funky song together. Heck, I know love it.
 
Like my song choices?
Add them to your Spotify library right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment