Sunday, February 17, 2013

It's break time.

Hey everyone.
It's been a rough week for me, and my family, with the loss of my grandmother. I was fortunate last week that I had pre-planned posts to fill everyday, but this week, I am not feeling very creative. I am going to take this week off to just reflect, relax and try and get back into a groove and swing of things. I will also being taking some time to tidying things up around these Internet parts, really getting ready to take this blog in the direction that I want it to. Things may be a little changed when I return a week from now, but I will be back in the blogging business after I take some time away for myself. I will see you back here with bells on soon. In the mean time, take care.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. Take care,and I look forward you seeing you back here when you're ready xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Newest follower here! I found you through the blog hop! I love your blog, super cute! You can find my blog at meandmr.com

    -Melanie @meandmr.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, I am your latest follower from the GFC collective! I would love for you to head on over and give me a follow to :-)

    http://www.curvyguruceri.com/

    xxx

    My deepest condolences about your family, take a break and come back feeling refreshed :) xxx

    ReplyDelete