Saturday, February 16, 2013

Friday Fun, a day late: iPhone Lock Screen.

Since yesterday I did a totally rad link-up with Jenna about our Valentine's Day adventures, I put my Friday Fun post on the back burner, and decided to share it all with you today. A special little treat. You're so very welcome.
 
I have been going through hard times in pretty much all aspects of my life, and I have been listening to a lot of music to calm me down recently and I came across Skyscraper by Demi Lovato and was reminded of how amazing that song is, and the one line that stood out to me was "i'm closer to the clouds up here" and that is what inspired this week's fun gift for you all. 

It was also very funny that the day I made this wallpaper and I changed it on my phone, the next day, my Nana passed away. It was also funny that the balloons are purple, which was her favorite color, and the message saying "i'm closer to the clouds up here", seemed to be a secret message from her.
 
 
 Click here to get the lock screen.
Save it to your computer and e-mail it to yourself and open it on your phone.
Or you can simply open my blog on your phone and save the image from the blog.

Today, also being my Nana's funeral, I am taking today to remember her.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment