Friday, January 18, 2013

Your Life. Can I have it?

It's Friday!
 
Let us rejoice and sing along with the angels in the hallelujah choir. Oh. You don't wanna sing? That's fine too. I mean, I did dry clean those old maroon choir robes. But, if you don't wanna sing today, that's fine. I will just go hum a tune all by my lonesome. I don't need other people to sing. Shoot.
 
Well, today I want to talk about the lovely ladies that may sing (or not) that I wouldn't mind being for a day (or forever). Maybe you will agree with me, maybe you won't. That's totally okay. We can agree to disagree. But, without a doubt, all these ladies are fabulous and haters gonna hate.
 
 
Taylor Swift // Everybody hates on this poor girl, and I am putting a stop to this right now, okay?! Yes, she writes songs about her breakups and all that jazz. She is being a normal girl. I mean, c'mon, she was raised on a Christmas Tree farm and had bushy, curly afro hair in middle school. What do you want her to be singing about, living in the ghetto and her super bass? No thanks. But, back to the subject of the matter: I would want to be Taylor Swift because she is just such a classy, elegant girl who is just a genuinely sweet and caring person. She is also the size of a toothpick and has the best hair I have ever seen in life. She also sells bazillions of albums and gets to tour all around the world. How stinking cool would that be? Going to sleep in Paris and waking up in Japan? That's super rad.
 
Lea Michele // I mean, who really doesn't want to be Lea Michele? She starred on Broadway, got a writer/producer to fall in love with her and write her a specific role into a hit television show that had a sold out tour. I mean, I think that's kinda awesome. Not to mention she dates the adorably-awkward Cory Monteith! Like TayTay, she is also ten pounds soaking wet and can pull off just about any dress known to man. She also has tons of adorable tattoos and has the voice of an angel. Like, honestly. She is amazeballs. Just go stinking listen to her!
 
Demi Lovato // Demi is just such a strong girl. I was super proud of her when she came out of rehab and had a number one single. I mean, that's super talent. She has a powerhouse voice and she has been in three movies for Disney, and had a great career with Disney. When I was little all I wanted to do was be a kid actor on Disney. I always wanted to say "Hi, I'm Marissa from *insert show here* and you're watching Disney Channel!" And, she has dated some cuties in her day. I also wouldn't have minded judging X Factor with BritBrit.
 
Lauren Conrad // Can I just have all of her style and clothes and creativity, like now?! She has two amazing fashion lines, she had a hit show on MTV, she wrote a novel series and published two books on Style & Beauty. I mean, is there anything this girl can't do? She also has load of money and can just take a plane to anywhere in the world and have a grand old time just living it up. I mean, she's got a sweet gig, dontchya think?
 
Who wouldn't you mind being for a day, or a week...or forever?
 


No comments:

Post a Comment