Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Just Being Musical: January Playlist.

Happy Wednesday, primos!
 
This morning I was laying in my bed after my alarm had gone off several times, and I was just ignoring it like it was my job. But, as I was ignoring the annoying buzzing (and the obnoxious sound of my neighbors' snow plow) I was going through the recently purchased music on my iPhone. I am a music junkie, I am the first to say it. I love listening to the radio and jamming out and I just love music, and all kinds of it. So, I decided that since it's January and January is the month to "start new things", I decided that I am going to make a playlist each month of some of my favorite songs for you all to enjoy with me. Sound like a plan? I knew you would like it! (even if you don't like it, just pretend.) So, allow me to introduce you to the songs that you would find me singing under my breath.
 

Listen to this playlist on Spotify!
Or, just pick a song and listen to it on YouTube:
1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6
 
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment