Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Oh, hai 2013!

Happy New Year, a day late.
Yeah, we all know I am a procrastinator.
Which is why you are getting a New Year post on January 2nd.
Haters gonna hate.
 
I hope that you all had a wonderful time the other night.
I didn't do much, really. I worked all day, got out at around 5 PM and then headed home to shower and have a glorious Italian meal with my parents. I then cuddled into bed and started to watch the Rockin New Years Eve thing, which was really awful because all they did was show old clips of Dick Clark. Like, ain't nobody care about that stuff. But, anyway. I can honestly say that I fell asleep at 9:30 PM. All my friends had plans and I don't have a boyfriend.
So that calls for a.....
 
I spent my New Years Day out to breakfast and walking around the mall endlessly with my cousin, buying very random things and forever wishing we had enough money to buy gorgeous things from Kate Spade's new bag collection - ohmigawd, they are beautiful.
 
The only thing that really made January 1st worth while was....


THE RETURN OF DANCE MOMS.
Heck to the yes.
 
Yup. This is a pointless post brought to you by the uninteresting life of Marissa.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment