Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Tuesday Tunes + A Little Note.


Save The Last Dance For Me - Michael Buble
 
I have been on a Michael Buble kick lately and I just wanted to share one of my favorite Michael songs with you. So, stand up, play the video and pretend like you are dancing all fantastically with him. I know that's what I was doing when I was watching.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
Woah!
Some of the best blogs on the internet are having such an amazing giveaway over on my friend Allie's blog, Tales of a Twenty-Something! Go on over here and check it out! I know I am entering like a crazy woman!
Target giftcards?! Starbucks giftcards?! Ad space on amazing blogs?!
What's not to love!

No comments:

Post a Comment