Thursday, October 11, 2012

Thinking Alone.

I have been spending a lot of time alone this week. I have kind of closed myself off to spending time with people. I have thinking alot and collecting my thoughts, and just doing a lot of over-analyzing, which is never really the most wonderful thing a girl can do in her spare time; but it's what I have been up to.
 
I am not even really sure what all of my thoughts have been about, but I have been doing a lot of aimless and pointless thinking about silly things like, what my wedding will look like, what my life would be like if I lived in the 1950's, what would I look like with red hair. Silly things are clogging up the space in my brain that is reserved for rational thoughts, which is causing me to be in somewhat of a fog.
 
With all of my many thoughts, I am not really extremely comfortable with sharing them fully with other people, because I feel like I am revealing too much about myself. I like to leave a little air of mystery to me ;) But, I love the company of other people, because I don't like spending all of my time alone, all of the time. That would just get sickening and way too depressing for me. Spending time with people is one of my favorite things, but I sometimes just want someone to sit down with me, drink a cup of coffee and not talk for fifteen minutes but maybe play on our phones and just have a few silent minutes to ourselves before we can talk about the attractive kid that is in our seminar class or how hard that dance was in Zumba last night.
 
I love people and I love conversation with people. But sometimes, I wish they would all just shut up.
 


2 comments: