Saturday, October 13, 2012

Dear Future Husband...

Today a wedding showed up at the plaza right outside my work to take some photos infront of the fountain. It was really sweet. All the bridesmaids and groomsmen were just walking around as the couple went up and stood on the little ledge of the fountain and took pictures. My co-workers and I shamelessly stood at the doors and watched everything, commenting on the dresses, the flowers and how happy the bride looked, and how young she was! So, this all got a co-worker of mine and I thinking, what qualities would your future husband need to out up with us until "death do us part".

So, here is a letter to my future husband, explaining everything in detail.
 
 
Dear Future Husband,
Thanks for coming around. It's really great to have you here, really. I have been waiting for you for a while now....not like I was desperately counting the minutes or anything. But, it's nice to know you exist. Moving on.
 
I kind of wanted to give you a mini-hand book on how to handle me. So, these are my own personal tips on how to succeed. I am sure that you can mess things up everyone once in a while, but don't make it too often. Follow things perfectly and we will be happy until ever after comes.
 
I am super sensative. Yes, I said it. I said it. I said it. I don't like to show it on the outside. I will always be smiling, but deep down inside it will be eating at me about how something may have hurt my feelings. Don't take it personally if I become really quiet and want to spend time alone. Let me be alone for a little while, and understand that I need to settle my thoughts. Trust me, when I am ready I will tell you everything you want - and don't want - to know. Have a joke ready, jsut incase I am still upset. I will laugh at just about anything slightly silly when I am in these moods.
 
I like surprises. Until the day I die I will say I don't like them, but I do. I am not telling you to send me flowers every other day or something strange like that. I like recieving surprises, sure, why not. More so, I like to surprise people. I like to do random things for people. So, don't be surprised if you wake up one morning and find new clothes in your closet, or your favorite coffee brewing in the coffee pot. Just smile and hug me. That's all. I just want to see people happy. Show me you are happy, and the surprises will continue. Don't be too expectant though, mister!
 
I love hugs. I love snuggling. I love to cuddle. Please, just, deal with me. I will rest my head on your shoulder and just watch TV with you all day long, I will even let you watch what you want! Just as long as I can lean on you or hug you.
 
I can promise you that no matter what, I will always love you. That, is a guarantee. So, let's do this, okay?
 
And by noooooo means is this a full list on what to expect when you are getting married to me. But, these are just some of the many wonderful things you will find out about me ;)
 
Let's meet soon, ok?
 
Love,
Your Future Wife
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
What would you say to your future spouse?!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment