Tuesday, October 9, 2012

It's just another manic....Tuesday?!

This weekend, was just so incredibly hectic. I work in the city and this weekend they shut down one of the main streets in the Italian neighborhood and have a big feast in honor of Colombus. The feast starts on Saturday morning and ends on Monday night. Everyone had to work open to close for the three day weekend; but ofcourse in my case, I have been working every day since last Tuesday, and I have to work today. 8 DAY WORK WEEK?! I don't think I can do this anymore.
 
Fortunately, I have no classes on Tuesdays, so I was able to sleep in and just relax. But, I would wake up this morning with a poinding headache and no voice. Wonderful, right?! So, I decided to try and relax to the maximum before another five hour shift ontop of my 46 hour week prior.
 
So, this is how I am relaxing this morning.
 


Tea: I am a tea drinker until the end. It is my go-to whenever I am feeling anything less than perfect. And now that I especially don't have a voice, I need something to soothe my throat. A few dozen cups should get to me atleast get my voice to a squeeky tone, atleast.
 
Blankets: I love being cuddled up in my bed and just warm and cozy. I could just lay in my bed with a Michael Buble playlist on and just lay there and relax. I love blankets and the cuter the pattern, the better ;)
 
Lifetime Network: Thank God for Dance Moms marathons! I love Lifetime and I could watch all of their shows forever. Lifetime knows how to do it and how to entertain me.
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
 
What do you do when you need to relax from a long weekend?!

No comments:

Post a Comment