Happy Friday, y'all!
Let's get right down to it! I have been showing some love to a lot of different things this week, and I decided that I would share them with all of you lovely-dovely people! Away we go!
1. American Horror Story | Not gunna lie, I only watched it this week because I knew Adam Levine was going to be guest starring. I don't pass up any opportunity to see that man on my television screen, no sir. So, when I tuned I was slightly shocked at how...well...risque the entire scene he was in was. I did watch, entertained, and then when his little camio for the moment ended, I just began to watch the entire episode. Oh Heavens. It was amazeballs. It's so creepy and weird and dark, I fell in love with the show. That will totally be one of my new Wednesday night shows!
2. Glamour Magazine | I only bought the magazine because my twinnie Taylor Swift is on the cover looking completely gorgeous and lovely. I read the article and Tay is just the sweetest little thing and adorable. And all of the pictures of her were flawless, b-dubs!
3. Michael Buble Albums | I love this man, I really do. If I could, I would have him sing me Frank Sinatra songs all night long until I went to sleep. His voice is like velvet and I feel like the heavens are opening up and angels are also joining him in song. Beautiful man, beautiful songs, beautiful time listening to his music.
4. Blogger | I have been addicted to blogger. I mean, not that I previously wasn't, but now that I am posting more and finding and connecting with more people, I have found myself always on whether I am tweeking some things on my own blog or I am reading some other wonderful ladies' blogs, I am just having a grand old time on here!
5. Iced Coffee | God, I thank you for this beautiful creation. It's no secret that I don't love coffee, but I have been drinking iced all this week. No hot coffee for this lady! I usually drink hot in the winter but the whether has been so cray-cray this past week I have been doing up the iced. Also, thanks to my cute friend from work, he bought me my favorite iced coffee as a thank you. What a sweetie pie! He already has the key to my heart. Because the way to my heart is a nice coffee. Mmmhhhmm!
6. Pandora Radio | Just go stinking listen! You will find so many songs and artists you didn't even know existed. Expand your horizons for a day!
7. Graham Cracker Goldfish | I found these little guys when I was walking through Target this week. They were on sale, had low calories and sugar, so I decided to give them a shot. They are so stinking yummy! I am pretty sure the package is almost done. Oooops! Can I blame the dog for that one?
Have a lovely Friday, ladies!