Thursday, October 4, 2012

Things I Love.

I have had a really hectic week and I have been enjoying the little things in my life. I sat down and went through some small things that have made me smile this week.

1 // Maroon 5's "Songs About Jane" album. I have had this CD in my car for the past week and it has literally just kept me in the greatest mood while I am driving and I have been constantly singing the songs when I am walking around campus, I even found my cousin looking at me funny when I was just belting it out randomly. Good songs by a wonderful band. * I highly recommend it! *
 
2 // Leopard Flats. I bought these a few weeks back from Target and I fell in love! They are so cute and comfortable and they pretty much match with just about everything.
 
3 // The Voice. This television show has me hooked! I sped home from a coffee shop I was at on Monday night just so I couls make it home in time to watch it! Better than American Idol, by far!
 
4 // Pumpkin White Chocolate Latte. If I could marry a beverage, it would be this. It is so wonderful and delicious and I can evern barely talk about it because it's that wonderful. If you like pumpkin and are willing to try something new, GO TRY IT.
 
5 // OPI Nailpolish. I am an Essie girl. I am not afraid to say it. But I bought this color and thought it was a good Fall color and ever since I put it on I can't stop staring at my hands. I know, weird. But, the color is gorgeous and I am now a fan.
 
6 // Pillows. I have a love affair with my pillows. I need sleep. I want sleep. I love sleep. The end.
 
-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
 
Do you enjoy any of the same things I do?!

No comments:

Post a Comment