Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Link-Up: Does That Make Me Crazy?!

I was reading over some of my favorite blogs and I came across Allie at Tales Of A Twenty Something who took part in a little link-up called "Does That Make Me Crazy?" which is all about the weird quirks that we all have and if they make us weird, strange or even crazy.
 
 
1. I can't put my car in drive until I find something to listen to on the radio. I will literally sit in my car flipping through radio stations until I find something, and in a worse case scenario I always fall back on the Maroon 5 CD that is always loaded in. I can't drive away listening to a commercial about teeth whitening or listening to two DJ's have a conversation. I just can't!
 
2. I have to chug bottles of water. I can never leisurely sip water and enjoy myself. I force myself to drink water. Water is disgusting - especially when it's warm. I need to just get it done and over with, so I just need to slug it down like a champ.
 
3. I can't sleep with socks on. I know probably a lot of people do that, but I really really can't. My feet can not be confined. I like to be able to feel a little chill in my toes when I wake up in the morning.
 
4. I shower in the dark early in the morning. When I wake up at 5:45 AM to get ready and out the door for my 8 Am class on campus, I like to stay in my sleep mode for as long as possible. In the Fall & Winter when it is still dark in the morning I will walk to the bathroom, turn the fan on and shower in the dark. Occassionally I will even close my eyes for a few minutes because it feels like I am sleeping and it's just so relaxing.
 
5. I feel extremely uncomfortable when people do things for me. I don't like when people pay me attention. I don't like when someone is doing something special for me, even if it's as little as buying me a water bottle. I don't want people to waste their money on me. I feel like, incapable. I know people do it out of the kindness of their heart, but it still makes me feel awkward.
 
I am going to say it for you, YES, all of these things make me crazy.

2 comments:

  1. I always have a Luke Bryan CD in my player do in case a bunch of commercials and talk shows are on! I'd fall asleep in the shower if I didn't turn the light on! Have a Great Night girl :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am soooo glad that I am not alone! Same to you, lovely! :)

      Delete