Sunday, October 7, 2012

Link-Up: Sunday Social.

Linking up with the lovely A Complete Waste Of Makeup for their Sunday Social!
 
 
The topic today is all about Fall things! Considering I have been featuring all of my blogger friends and all the things that they love about Fall, I am going to tell you about a few of the many things that I love about Fall!
 
 
Fall Scenery: I used to have a huge maple tree in my front yard and last year my family cut it down because it was causing a hassle with the underground plumbing. I was so sad when we had to get rid of it because it had the prettiest leaves and I loved going outside and sitting in them and playing with them - being the total five year old that I am. I think that the red and orange leaves are so pretty. I could see Fall scenes all the time for the rest of my life.
 
Pumpkin Pie: I love pumpkin pie so much it's not even funny. I think that anything can be made better if you have a slice of pie with a little whipped cream. Yum-o, baby!
 
Pumpkin Lattes: I can drink pumpkin flavored coffee from ANYWHERE. Starbucks, Dunkin, local coffee shops. I can drink anything flavored with pumpkin. Hot coffee, iced coffee, lattes either hot or iced.
 
Fall Fashion: I love the clothes that I can wear in this weather. I like scarves, hats, gloves, boots, etc. I love being bundled up, warm and cozy in a sweatshirt and sweatpants with fuzzy socks on, watching silly movies. Clothes really set the mood for your day and I love Fall clothes to be cozy.

2 comments:

  1. perfect list!!

    i love anything pumpkin too :)

    cute blog,happy sunday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Oh goodness, I love pumpkin so much! It's an addiction.
      Thank you so much for checking me out! :-)

      Delete