Sunday, September 30, 2012

Link-Up: Sunday Social.

Today I decided to link up with A Complete Waste Of Make-Up for their 'Sunday Social'.
 
 
 
1. What do you miss most about being a kid? 
 Being able to have all the free-time in the world! I miss being able to just lounge about and do whatever I wanted, when I wanted without having all these different responsibilites and being as busy as my life currently is. Oh, to be a kid again!

2. Did you have a nickname growing up? If so, what was it?
My parents called me 'Rissy', but my family called me by my full name 'Marissa Faith', but because they simply loved the way it sounded. But, I guess that's not really a nick name!

3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
When I was homeschooled with my cousins we would play really long rounds of hide and seek around the neighborhood, or we would play old card games with my Aunt. When I was in public school I was a loner alot, so I would just walk around with a few friends that I had. 

4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be a beautician for a little while, then from about the age of 9-now, I want to be an actress. Realistic, right?! Ha, but that's why I am in college. To find something practical. I hope. ;)
 
5. What was your favorite toy?
This little rag-doll baby that I just so cleverly named 'Baby'. I would cry when I couldn't find her. My parents actually bought two of them that looked alike so that when my mom needed to wash one, I would always have another one so I wouldn't have a fit, and I never even noticed!

6. What was the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
I had this little toy clock that would say "can you tell time?!" and I would always walk around the house screaming that. So, now parents will still randomly bring that up whenever we are talking about time.
 


In honor of all the questions about my childhood, here I am! Wasn't I a cute little blonde thing?!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment