Saturday, September 29, 2012

Guest Post: Fall Favorites with Margaret!

I know all of the many things that I love about Fall, but I wanted to ask some of my fellow blogger friends what they like about this season. Today, featured is the incredibly sweet and totally humble Margaret from Floral & Frayed. Please go and check her out! She is an absolute sweetheart and takes her blog and her readers very seriously. So, here are some of the things she likes about Fall!
 
-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -   -    -    -   -
 
Margaret's Fall Favorites
 
1. Pumpkin spice lattes: Because, come on, who doesn't love a PSL?! Try and tell me you don't wait outside Starbucks the very day they come out...yeah, I thought so.
 
2. Cozing up to a fire: Fall reminds me of everything warm. I love cozy socks and flannel. Snuggling up to the fire with my love is my ideal way to spend a fall evening.
 
3. Soup: Because soup tastes so much better in the fall. I could eat it all day every day.
 
4. Apple Picking: Fall is the perfect time to head out to your favorite orchard or farm to pick apples, pumpkins, and fresh veggies. Not to mention most markets have fresh donuts and hot cider! It's the very best way to spend the weekend afternoon.
 
5. Candles: The soft warmth and light, accompanied by the aroma of Fall? Nothing better.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment