Sunday, September 16, 2012

Stronger.

 (photo from WeHeartIt)
 
This whole week I have been struggling with strength; mentally, emotionally and physically. I am coming to a point where the stress factor in my life is peaking and I am begining to crumble under the pressure. I am trying to stay on top of the things I need to do and not let things get out of hand. I am trying my best to stay cool, calm and collected but it's a struggle a lot of the time. I have also been dealing with a lot of insecurities I didn't even know I had. I have been put into situations where I thought I would react one way, and do a complete turn around and do the total opposite. I have been learning about myself and where my strengths and weaknesses are in my own person. With the help of a wonderful friend, things were put into perspective. As this week also progressed, all of the pains in my body decided to amplify. This past weekend my back has felt utterly broken. Standing at work was unbearable and driving in my car for more than ten minutes was so uncomfortable. I spent my weekend in bed by 8 PM with an icepack on my back, hoping that this would all go away.
 
I am being tested in all areas of my life with strength and I am more determined than ever to kick all my weaknesses in face and come out a champion.
 
If any of you are struggling with strength, here are some of my ways that help me to be more possitive and gain more strength.
 
-   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -   -
 
1 // Talk it out. Sometimes it is very uncomfortable and even shameful to talk about the things that you weel are your weaknesses, but you need to have someone that you can trust and talk to about those things in your life. It's not good to keep things bottled up and haunting you. Admit your weakneeses and try and make them better.
 
2 // Practice your strengths. If you are good at something, brag about it! If you think you are a kick butt person, you shouldn't be ashamed of it! Be loud, proud and confident about those things that you are awesome at and work on how you can make them even better than they are now.
 
3 // Don't tear yourself down. If you are working on making your weaknesses better, don't beat up on yourself if things don't go as planned. Just know that there is another day, another day for you to try again.
 
4 // Reward yourself when you do it right. Be happy and rejoice when you gain a new strength! And know that if you can do it once, you can do it again.
 
 
How do you deal with weakness in your life?


No comments:

Post a Comment