Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Fall Television.


I love coming home from a long day at school or work to just cuddle up in my bed and turn on the television and watch some of my favorite shows. I am so glad that all of my favorite shows are coming back, I can't even contain my excitement. I love talent shows, so I am obssessed with The X Factor and The Voice. It's crazy to watch The X Factor because my mom and I actually attended a taping when they came near us in Providence, Rhode Island. So, that is one of my current obssessions. It also doesn't help that I love Demi Lovato and Britney Spears and think they are just so stinking adorable as judges. Speaking of adorable judges, Adam Levine and Blake Shelton always have me in stitches during The Voice when they are at each other's throats to build their teams. It's so funny and adorable. Christina and Cee-Lo also bring the funny and the show is just flat out amazing. Then, there is my baby, Glee! I am so glad that it's back this season and I can't wait to see what is next for my number one girl, Rachel Berry! I have followed the show for years and now I am so glad to see my favorite glee-club members go to college - just like me!
 
What are your favorite Fall television shows?!

No comments:

Post a Comment