Saturday, September 22, 2012

Autumn!

Happy First Day of Autumn!

I always love this time of year. Everything slows down and it all just kind of...mellows out. The weather gets cooler, which means you get to break out those comfy sweaters, boots, scarves and hats. You can eat all the seasonal foods that come out at the time. I am forever indulging with pumpkin lattes, and pumpkin pastries - delish! You also get to do a lot of fun things like going and picking apples and pumpkins, going on hay rides, doing "haunted" things and so on. I have never done any of those things, so my friends decided that some day they are going to kidnap me and we are going to do them all together. I especially love this season for all of mom and dad's amazing comfort food to come back; big heaping helpings of lasagna, thick and delicious beef stew, crumby and moist pumpkin bread and so much more! I also love that I can drink all the tea I want because, along with all the wonderful things of Autumn, there is also all the sickness that goes around. Yucky! I am forever sick in the Autumn, but I am going to try to stear clear this year. I am excited for the weather to get even colder and I can't wait to start on all the wonderful things I am going to do this season.
 
What are your favorite things to do in the Fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment