Friday, April 19, 2013

I am a dashboard drummer.

It's Friday, which means it's a wonderful day to drive around with the windows down, sipping on a nice iced coffee, jamming out to some pretty rad tunes. Don't you agree?

It's been a while since I shared some of my music preferences with you, so I thought today would be a good day to let you know what songs I will be singing loudly in my car, in case you drive by a car with an annoying blonde girl screaming at the top of her lungs, you can proudly say that you know that looney tune, and that looney tune is me. So, let's see what's playing...

1. Next To Me - Okay, so I totally thought that this was Beyonce, not even gunna lie. I am not ashamed to say it. This is just a totally rad song. It plays on the radio at least five times a day, so take a minute out and have a little jam session.

2. Pusher Love Girl - I hated JT's new stuff. I wanted to hate and not like it. Then one day I listened to the album and I died and wanted to slap myself because I didn't listen to it sooner. This song is my all time favorite off the album. Just love love love.

3. Sure Be Cool If You Did - I love Blake Shelton. The end.

4. Done - When I heard them perform this on the ACM's, I just immediately fell in love with the song. It's a great peppy, spunky, fun country song.

5. Heart Attack - I am not afraid to admit it, I love Demi Lovato. Her voice is spectacular and just, I wish I had her voice box. I heard this song a few weeks ago and I wasn't too keen on the song, just because of the silly lyrics, but it's so catchy and I began singing it all day long.


Speaking of music...
Now, it's that time of week to link up with the fabulicious Whitney.
Buttons (feat. Snoop Dogg) by The Pussycat Dolls on Grooveshark
Have a good weekend, see you around these parts on Monday!

2 comments:

  1. One of my friend's said that the new JT album was amazing!! Def gonna have to check it out! Love your song choice...as I'm dancing to it!
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I LOVE Emeli Sandi!! she is amazing! love your list!!
    Helene in Between

    ReplyDelete