Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wise words from the peanut gallery.

Woah, hello there friends.
Sorry I haven't been around these parts for a while. I have been picking up extra work shifts, getting my hair done and then having mental breakdowns spending quality time with my best friends. Now is the first time since Sunday that I have been able to touch my laptop. So, sorry about going MIA there for a hot minute.
 
I spent a lot of time scrolling through my favorite blogs, and going through their archives. Does that make me sketchy? Just a little bit. Okay, I can live with that judgement. But, I was going through one of my favorite blogs Cupcakes & Cashmere, which is written by the lovely Emily. I saw that she made a manifesto because she was inspired by a pin she saw on Pinterest. Reading her list really inspired me to make my own manifest on things that I believe in.
 
I wrote a manifesto back in a writing class in high school. I am pretty sure mine was probably on being a performer or being artsy, shocker eh? Well, I decided to do one more based on my life and the things that I hold close and true to me. Here goes nothing.
 
 
I believe in dressing like you are going to meet Adam Levine and indulging yourself in whatever cravings you are having.
I believe in crying when you have to, to feel better, and laughing to help you get over it.
I believe in big, drawn out bear hugs.
I believe that an espresso can do no wrong and it can only do things amazingly right.
I believe that handwritten add a personal touch to any and all thoughts.
I believe that a girl is only as powerful as her nail polish.
I believe that you should take photos of everything, even if you look silly doing it.
I believe that a freshly opened chocolate bar and a little Real Housewives can be just as good as your best girlfriend.
I believe that smiling even when you are angry can put you in a better mood.
I believe that if you live each day without fear there is nothing that you can't do.
I believe that there is nothing more powerful than the lyrics of your favorite song.
 
-    -    -    -    -    -    -    -    -
 
What would be on your manifesto?
 

2 comments:

  1. Anyone who needs a new idea to stay motivated should definitely try this.

    ' The picture is just as worrying for youngsters - by 2010, it's predicted 22 per cent of girls and 19 per cent of boys between the
    ages of two and 15 will be obese, with girls under 11 at particular risk.

    What I tell my clients is that they need to schedule their fitness time like it's a doctor's appointment.



    Also visit my site :: http://sporadic.stanford.edu/icerm/VPBWinnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exercise can help to avoid menopause weight gain and reduce other risks including
    osteoporosis, heart disease, and arthritis. The reason this is
    important is because you will have a stronger knowledge base and bag of tricks to
    keep you going on the rougher days. Remember; there is a difference between a fattening diet and a healthy diet.


    Review my blog post article source

    ReplyDelete