Friday, March 8, 2013

Friday Fun: True Colors iPhone Wallpaper.

As you have been reading this past week, your girl here has been getting a little heart felt and emotional. Did you really think that I was going to stop today? When I am on a role, I stay on that role until I am fully over it. Fortunately, thanks to my amazing friends and family that have been around me supporting me and giving me advice, I am ready to just move on and work on me and what makes me happy.
 
I guess you could say that today's Friday Fun is dedicated to all the supportive people in my life. They have shown me the best of themselves and I am so grateful for them, so I thank them: with Cyndi Lauper.
 
click here to get this wallpaper.
Save it to your computer and send it to your phone via e-mail,
or just open my blog on your phone and save the image from there.
 
Have a good weekend, chickies!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment