Wednesday, February 13, 2013

February Playlist: Love.

Greetings, dolls.
 
Today I wanted to take the time out to get you ready for Valentine's Day, in a musical sense.
Usually, stupid music about love makes me want to vomit. This is probably why I like listening to Lady Gaga & Kesha: silly lyrics to catchy beats. But, that's besides the point. On some rare occassions I like to tap into my inner hopeless romantic and listen to music that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy on the inside, or just straight out makes me happy for no reason.
 
In honor of Valentine's Day this week, this month's February Playlist will consist of songs about love, loving somebody, not being loved and so on and so forth. You get me, right?
 
 
Listen to the playlist here on Spotify!
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment