Thursday, January 31, 2013

I simply remember my favorite things. Wait, it's not Christmas.

Hey girls, hey! Can you believe that it's already the last day in January?! I mean, I know I can't.
So much has happened this month, I honestly still can't believe that Christmas is over, let alone January. But, I am looking forward to February, because that just makes us another step closer to Spring, which is one step closer to Summer, which I am way too excited for.
 
In my whole new way of thinking and blogging, I have decided to share some of my favorite things from the month. Just call me Oprah - except I won't be giving you free cars. I am a girl on a cashier's pay, homie don't play that! So, enjoy my fave things from the past month.
 
 
 
 

I have been inspired to start reading again. I used to be the world's biggest book worm and I kind of fell off of that wagon. Don't hate on me, I became a busy girl! But, I was always super compeled to buy Ellen's book. It would stare at me everytime I would walk down the novel section in Target. Then one day, the Target gods placed a 20% off sticker right on the cover and I was sold. I mean, it was on sale, so I had to buy it, right? Needless to say, the book is wonderful, just like Ellen. If you want a light read and want to laugh, this is the book for you.
 
 
 
 

 
 


I am totally on the late bus with this one. Again, don't judge me! I had always wanted to get to the movie theater to see this movie when it came out, but then one lonely Sunday night I curled up in my bed and rented it on iTunes and I just had a grand old time. I am such a choir geek. I was in choir and an A Cappella group in high school, so it really brought me back to the good old days of wearing all black and singing harmonies. But anyway, back to the movie - it was so good! I loved all the musical numbers and I got to be a music geek and fall in love with the guys falsettos and the the harmonies. Ah, I died. Just love. And it's also stinking funny as heck.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I like to experiment with make-up, like any other girl. But one day when I was reading about how Taylor Swift (my twinnie) does her make-up, she said that she used CoverGirl's lash blast fusion. So, to be the best duplicate twin that I am, I went out and bought it. I am never looking back, ever. It is one of the best drugstore brand mascaras I have ever bought. It really seperates my eye lashes and makes them look longer. I would totes recomend. Thumbs up.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 







I am always looking for new ways to listen to new music. Everyone loves Pandora, and I just can't deal with it. It always gives me music and songs I don't like, even when I tell them what I don't like. Then I tried IHeartRadio, and I liked that better because it gave me more similar music to what I wanted. Then - I don't even remember how - I stumbled upon Spotify and I fell in automatic love with it. I can use it on my computer and make playlists and listen to full albums, like iTunes, which I love! Then when I open it on my phone, I get the radio and their radio is always on point. Primo, Spotify. I would suggest it if you haven't yet. Go go, music lovers.
 
 
 
 
 
Enjoy your last day in January, y'all!
We have February to look forward to. You know what that means.
Singles Awareness Day. Valentine's Day.
You will be hearing my thoughts on the matter soon, don't worry.


No comments:

Post a Comment