Saturday, December 1, 2012

It's December. Santa comes in 24 days.

Hello there, my sugar plums.
I totes can't believe it's already December 1st. Where the heck did the year go? I am in a shock that this year is almost over, and so much happened in my life. Yowza! But, I am super duper stoked that Christmas is peeking around el corner, and we are in the home stretch. 24 days, babes. I am so freaking excited, I am like dang Buddy the elf over here. I am getting into the holiady spirit and I can't wait to start sharing my Christmas posts with you guys. Eaaaaaappp!
 
Oh, this post is totally pointless.
I just wanted to wish you a happy December.
So, insert pretty graphic here.
 
 
It's like magic!
 
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 
 
Sidenote: If you haven't checked out Allie's blog lately and seen the amazing give-away that she and some of her bestie bloggy friends are doing, you better redneckonize and get your butts over there and enter, enter, enter! Fabulous ladies all up in there trying to give free stuff to you. Holla, honey boo boo child!


2 comments:

  1. PS - love three things about this post:
    1. The title
    2. The giveaway/honey boo boo
    3. YOU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, jeepers creepers! You are faaaaar to nice to me! Thanks darling, love you too! :)

    ReplyDelete