Wednesday, December 5, 2012

I'm sure even angels have a rough morning or two.

I woke up this morning after getting about five hours of sleep, and all I could think about is getting some coffee into my veins. I would gladly take it in IV form if it helped get into my body faster. I looked in the mirror and saw that my make-up didn't look bad, my mascara was still on my eyelashes, so I dusted some foundation on to cover some icky spots. I threw on boyfriend jeans and a North Face and headed out to Dunkin Donuts and got a large mocha latte. You know there's a problem when I get a large. Now, I am sitting in the last session of my 8 AM English class for the semester and I can only think; What would Miranda Kerr do? Which then got me thinking, I wonder what the Victoria Secret Angels do when they are having a bad morning.
 
As you can probably tell, I was one of those girls who stayed up and watched the always fabulous VS Fashion Show. I sat on my bed and watched all of the beautiful angels walking around in their little clothes, just being all kinds (not just some kind) of wonderful.
 
 
The performances were great, done by Rihanna, Bruno Mars and the swaggerific Bieber.
I thought Ri did a great job with "Diamond" and she looked like she was having a great time and she actually looked pretty fabulous. Finally her awkward clothes actually are an advantage, in all places, the VS Fashion Show. Bieber, you really need to stop growing on me. I thought that he was just completely adorable. Though his voice a little piiiiitchy, he was always a cutie with his facial expressions and how he interacted with the Angels. I also thought it was super cute how the Angels were all excited for him to be there and they all admited to having Bieber-Fever.  Bruno is always a fun time when he performs and it looked like he was having a great time, and his vocals are always spot on, four for you Bruno!
 
There were countless amounts of mind boggling looks, these were a few of my favorites. I loved the entire opening with the circus theme and the ring master look was my absolute favorite. I am also super partial to Miranda Kerr because I just think she is fabulous and charming - and married to Orlando Bloom! Then I loved the blossom section and I love the colors and I remember seeing them sewing this in one of the background clips and I though the beading/stones were super pretty.
 
Now, if you excuse me I am going to go cry about how I am not them.
Happy Wednesday!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment