Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Barista, hit me again.

It's Wednesday.
It's totally official.
As of 12:30 this afternoon I will be done with this semester.
 
Now, you would probably think that I have had everything under control this entire week.
Ha, if you think that you are totally mistaken, my kind friends. I have been one hot mess, it isn't even funny. I am pretty sure there hasn't been a day in the past seven days where I actually looked presentable to the general public. I have been stressed, anxious and everything is just givng me a pounding headache. Homie don't play that, fo' real.
 
But, it's all dont today.
Hallel-stinking-lujah.
Praise the Lord.
 
In honor of my last day for the semester, I am going to share with you what I am going to be doing with all my free time until Christmas.
WORKING OPEN TO CLOSE.
Which may or may not (most likely may) include things like this:
 
 
 
 
All I can say for sure is that I will be visiting my favorite person in the entire universe - the barista - at work on the reg and getting some iced capps, iced coffees, double espressos and gallons of Diet Coke just to make it throught this holiday season.
 
After all boys and girls, it's the most wonderful time of the year.


No comments:

Post a Comment