Thursday, November 15, 2012

When the fashionless girl gives fashion advice.

Can you even believe that Thanksgiving is a week away?! I am already trying to burn a few thousand calories before the week even starts so I can stuff my little Italian-garbage-disposal-stomach filled with yummy goodness. But, this whole holiday coming up way too fast, has got me thinking about all of the things that I am going to be doing that week and how I will be celebrating. A bunch of my girlfriends and I are going to go back to our old high school for the Thanksgiving game, which is hosted at home this year. Woop, woop. (If I had a pom-pom I would be shaking it right now.) It's going to be a good time for us to all re-unite and spend some time together and support our old school. (It's still crazy to me that I am an alumni!) My parents and I are going to be having some of our family over for a very un-traditional Thanksgiving dinner, which I am super excited about.
 
But, enough about how I am going to be screaming at a game that I have no idea what going on about and how I am going to get so stinking fat from all the food...and talk about what's really important. Fashion. Walk, walk, fashion baby.

Now, allow me to give you a small disclaimer. I AM NOT A FASHION GURU. I like clothes. I like shopping. I like spending my money on things I will wear once. That's just me. I am by no means saying that people should listen to what the heck I have to say because, I dress for me babycakes. If we happen to have similiar style, then right on dudette, but if not, you can appreciate my vallant effort and giggle as you read on. Enjoy my gibberish about clothing.
 
I am a laid back kinda gal, so a cozy little knit sweater and some ripped jeans are right up my alley. Hollaback girl! I like to be comfortable and embrace a care-free look, especially when I know I am going to be sitting on aluminum bleachers with the wind whipping me all over the joint. (I whip my hair back and forth.) To add a little cuteness I would wear some Oxfords and finish it off with a little brown leather jacket, cause you know I always wanted to be a T-Bird.
 
Even though it's not a grand occassion, I still like to look cute and dress nice for family dinners. I like bringing in the colors of the season and I think that the colored pants and a brown top look very festive. (Simple, right?) I also have a leopard problem, so I would totally wear the leopard flats and rock some mixed metal bangles and a slightly printed scarf.
 
What do you wear for Thanksgiving?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment