Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Forget going to the gym; I want chocolate.

 
It happens to the best of us. It happens to all of us.
We all have those days where we don't give two craps what we look like and we just want to lay in bed, eat chocolate and spend time with our two favorite men; Ben & Jerry. Well my friends, it's that kind of day for me. I have spent the entire morning lounging in my bed, eating Chips Ahoy and watching America's Next Top Model, wishing I looked like them, then crying about how I am not skinny and no one loves me. You know, the usual things that come through a girls mind.
 
I was texting with my bestie Michele and we were both talking about how we are depressed and hate our lives. This is what you get when you mix post-hurricane fever with PMS, ladies & gentz.
 
We are such pathetic humans, I know. Continue to judge us.
We are two lonely besties who want to be happy.
 
All I want is a tall man to show up at my door with five Hershey's Cookies & Cream chocolate bars, a few Redboxed movies and a Dunkin Donuts pumpkin latte and say "hey baby, let's cuddle."
IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?!
 


2 comments: