Monday, May 6, 2013

Weekend Shenanigans: Fries, Baptisms & Cake.

Happy Monday!
Wait. Should "happy" and "Monday" really be used in the same sentence?
Probably not, but I am going to do it anyway.

This weekend has been...enlightening, to say the least. I learned some lessons, heard some things I didn't want to hear, experience somethings that I will never forget and rekindled friendships. I mean, it's not all bad things, right?


Photo One // I got an e-mail on Friday telling me that I made the cast of a play I auditioned for this past week. I made the show along with one of my good friends, so I am just really excited to be back in the theater game and doing what I absolutely love. The show rehearsals will be this summer and we will perform in September. I am so excited to be working with such a prestigious theater company and talented cast members.

Photo Two // I hung out with some long lost friends on Saturday night and we went out and got icecream, then we had a quick McDonald's craving, so we went and satisfied that. We spent the rest of the night just sitting in my car talking and laughing about the silliest things. It was great to spend a care-free night with them.

Photo Three // I got water baptized on Sunday morning at my church. It was probably one of the best things that I have ever experienced. I literally feel so amazing and I feel like such a different person. I am so blessed to have been able to experience it and be surrounded by all the loving and amazing people in my church and my family.

Photo Four // In honor of my baptism my mom made me her world famous carrot cake, that I probably haven't had since I was 10. Needless to say, I attacked that thing as soon as she pulled it out of the fridge. 


Sorry I haven't been on here a whole bunch.
I really stink at this whole internet-blog thingamajig. 
But, I have some really great material coming up in the future.
I promise!

2 comments:

  1. congrats on your baptism! Have a great week!
    stop by some time
    Http://styledlikearockstar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the baptism, sister! that's exciting fo realz.

    i love your blog, btw. oh and the cake looks to die for. i bet it was delish!
    dropping by from the blog hop
    mybagofsunshine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete