Thursday, November 22, 2012

Gobble, gobble.

Happy Thanksgiving!
I hope that you are all going to spending your day with your family, friends and loved ones enjoying some totally yummy food, awesome company, delicious desserts and maybe even a little pinch of football. No matter what you are doing today, I hope that you enjoy your day and think about all the wonderful thinkgs that you are thankful for and blessed to have.
 
 
Family // My parents are honestly the absolute best. I know all children say that, but my parents seriously are the bomb, like tick tick. They are super supportive of me, always have been and always will be. They don't care about anything but my happiness and well being. Good parent award to them! They always look in my best interest and want me to have a great life and just live life as a happy person. They brought me up in a Christian home filled with love and faith and I will always thank them for that. Also, my little furball, Ruby. She is a cutiepie who occassionally loves me - aka: only when I have food. But, she likes to hang out with me and play and just sleep, mostly sleep. But, I love my little pup.
 
Work // My job, my place of work and the people I work with are such a huge part of my life. I am honestly at work and with my co-workers more than I am with my family and friends. I am a super lucky person that I actually get to work with my dad, so I am always thankful for that, to always have him there. But, I have also built so many loving relationships with people, which made them a second family to me. I can honestly say that they all watch out for me and love me. I have an amazing friendships with some of them and I am so blessed and thankful to have all of those wacky Italians in my life - and the few Irish & Spanish ones ;)
And yes, that is Teresea from RHONJ in one of the photos.
 
Friends // My friends are the sisters I never had. My friends all even call my parent "mama" and "papa". They are seriously so connected to me and fill that void in my life of a sister. Being an only child was hard, but when I met each one of my girls, we have been inseperable since - including my cousin, even though we have been besties and sisters since I was born! These girls all have my back and will always support and love me. I am so blessed to have them.
 
 Among others things to be thankful for:
the invention of the iPhone, and all it's amazing apps like Instagram
Essie nail polish, because my nails always need to be lookin' fabulous
Dunkin Donuts, because God knew I needed it and created it just for me, no one else
Target and it's amazing products where I spend so much freaking money
Twitter, so I can know exactly what all my friends are doing at that very moment
Food, because who needs a man when you have amazing delicious goodies

Anyways...
Go eat some pumpkin pie for breakfast and be merry.
I mean, that's what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment