Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Summer. Summer. Summer.

It's totally official.
I handed in my last final, and it's all done. My freshman year of college is over. Wow. I still can't get over that this year is done, it flew by in the blink of an eye. I am now on summer vacation and I am ready to take out some time to see old friends, spend time to myself, work crazy hours but most importantly, have the most fun I can.


I am looking forward to having all my friends come home from college, and catching up and spending time with them. I also know that I will be picking up extra hours at work, which always gets ten times more fun in the summer. All the summer staff comes back and we just have a ball working like crazies together. I am just really hoping that summer 2013 brings me lots of happy memories, good times, great friendships and lots of laughs.

I am currently in the process of making a bucket list for the summer. I will be consulting with a few of my friends and making some lists together so that we can do somethings as a group. I can't wait until the real summer weather kicks in so we can have sunny days on the beach and warm nights at the drive-in.

What are you guys looking forward to this summer?!

No comments:

Post a Comment