Thursday, April 18, 2013

Best friends say whaaaaaat?!

Let's cue the fun, shall we?

I saw this little link-up over at From Mrs. to Mama and thought that it was a seriously awesome idea and I just needed to participate. Basically you have your loved ones (spouse, boyfriend/girlfriend, parents, siblings, friends, family, etc...) say what they think about you. I decided to enlist the help of my closest friends, because I figured that they know me best and will tell you like it is. I probably should have reconsidered that, huh? Just kidding! I have awesome friends and I was totally flattered by the things they said. Maj blushy face happening over here.

So, let's see what those crazy friends of mine had to say about yours truly.

Rachel, my cousin who is more like my sister.

Rachel says...
"There are really no accurate words to describe how much this girl means to me. She has got to be one of the most caring, loving, artistic, bubbly girls I know.There have been so many times that I see her love shine through for others and myself and I do not know what I would do without her.She has been one of the strongest people in my life and always so supportive!


Felicia, my best friend since seventh grade.

Felicia says...
"She's always smiling. You can't help but smile when you're around her because she literally radiates positive energy and it's contagious. She's extremely giving. This girl is the type of person that will constantly give and give and give, even when her tank is on empty. She puts others before her constantly and always looks out for them. She's real. She knows how to listen and be supportive. She knows what it means to be a good friend and knows just what to say and do to make her friends feel loved.

Johnna, my longest reigning best friend from sixth grade.

Johnna says...
"You're outgoing and spirited because you're very fun and helpful and make other people feel welcome. You're also passionate because you give your 100% when you love something and I would say you're kind of an underdog because sometimes you're not taken as serious or you are passed over.

Lindsey, my best friend since our junior year in high school. My long distance bestie.

Lindsey says...
"When I think of you I think of a great friend, one who takes art seriously, and one who respects religion. Also, you remind me of innocence. I look at your face and I literally see the face of innocence."

Michele, my co-worker for the past three years and bestie for the past year. 

Michele says....
"I'd say you 're really outgoing, genuinely friendly, blonde, pretty, give someone the shirt of your back kind of person. I'd also say that you're my closest friend at work and that you're funny and silly, and you get my sense of humor unlike a lot of people."



Aren't my friends just the sweetest?
Yes, I paid them all to say such nice things about me.
Who really wants to know the truth? Kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment