Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Rain, rain, go away! My hair is gunna frizz!

I am not afraid to say it. I am one of those girls that will cry a little mascara tear when she needs to sprint out to the car when it's raining. My hair is my baby, my child, my best feauture. Though I had good and bad days with my hair, I always show it love and don't want anything bad to happen to it. So, when it's raining, I am not into having my perfectly straight hair become all kinds of wavy, or having my spring curls turn into mass balls of frizz. Mama don't spend a half hour on her hair for that crap to happen. No sir.
 
Since it has been hurricaning over here on the eastcoast, and the aftermath of rain and awful wind is still very much present, I need a way to protect my hair from being all kinds of crazy. So, I decided that the perfect hairstyle for rain is a bun!
 
 
1. Lauren Conrad || Lauren's bun is the classic "ballerina bun" has become one of my favorite go-to hairstyles because it's totally easy to execute and it's supah cute! This girl doesn't have a lot of time to get ready before classes so wrapping my hair up and adding a few bobby pins and running out the door is my kind of hair do.
 
2. Miley Cyrus || We all know about the "Miley Bun" which is pretty much Miley just making a messy bun look totally fabulous. I wish that when I flopped a bun on my head I looked as chic as Milerz.
 
3. Demi Lovato || Demi's bun is a lot like Lauren mixed with Miley. It's a twisted ballerina bun with a little mess in it and I totally think that the color in her hair makes for a super cool bun. (tip: chalk pastels make for a quick little color streak!)
 
These are some of my go-to buns, because I am so not into braiding this, twisting that, shoving twelve bobby pins over here and pinning this little hair back in Guam. Mama don't play that game.
 
What are your rainy day hair-dos?
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment